[Durham INC] SWCD should be at the table wrt Trinity Park Fitness Center site plan(s)

Carl Kenney revcwkii at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 15:14:54 EDT 2012

I love that Mike came to the defense of city staff. Class act!

Dr. Carl W. Kenney II15 Ocean Ct.Durham, NC 27704(919) 530-0582
Pastor of Compassion Ministries of Durham
Author of  the novels Preacha' Man and Backslide (Trafford Publishing)Freelance columnist with The Durham News (www.thedurhamnews.com)Blogger at Rev-elution.blogspot.com
"Beyond the door of pain is the vision of a new day. Open that door"  Carl W. Kenney II from the soon to be released novel Rolling the Stones