[Durham INC] New from the Rev-elution

Carl Kenney revcwkii at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 09:33:39 EDT 2012

Understood

Dr. Carl W. Kenney II15 Ocean Ct.Durham, NC 27704(919) 530-0582
Pastor of Compassion Ministries of Durham
Author of  the novels Preacha' Man and Backslide (Trafford Publishing)Freelance columnist with The Durham News (www.thedurhamnews.com)Blogger at Rev-elution.blogspot.com
"Beyond the door of pain is the vision of a new day. Open that door"  Carl W. Kenney II from the soon to be released novel Rolling the Stones