[Durham INC] (NAACP) Re: New from the Rev-elution

Darius Mercedes Little Darius.M.Little at alumni.unc.edu
Fri May 18 09:34:41 EDT 2012

Fred shared with me and others, earlier in the process, that he would be relinquishing his role in the NAACP.  It appears that he has changed his mind, however.

Hopefully the Foster Campaign will address this issue, and explain their reasoning at-length.

I'd like clarification as well.  Such positions of leadership are excellent grooming ground for young, African Americans, so I can relate to Carl's concern.

I respect Fred enough to await an official response, however.  Hopefully as Carl has made this a public issue, Fred will address this important matter, soon.

- Darius

Darius M. Little
Executive Business Consultant  and
Strategic Marketing Analyst

(web) www.linkedin.com/in/dariuslittle

Manta Business Profile/Report:
http://www.manta.com/c/mtlwj1m/little-s-business-consulting

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." [Matt 21:22]