[Durham INC] FW: Legislative Update

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 18:38:58 EDT 2012

The legislature is back in town.  I am not planning on forwarding the legislative summaries I get to the list-serve, but thought folks might be interested this kind of thing is available.  The "much needed consumer protections" in the expected House bill on fracking may include protections about the selling off of the mineral rights of a property.
Regards, pat