[Durham INC] New from the Rev-elution - Jeanne Lucas

Christine Chamberlain christinebbd at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 11:34:25 EDT 2012

Hi Pat,  I agree with you!  Worrying about what kind of fight his parents may have or if they will have food to eat IS more important that learning 4x4.

The teacher/principle/school system should not be expected to solve this.   Solve it OUTSIDE the classroom.  I sent an email a few minutes ago that better explains my comment, I'll not go into detail with this post.   It that email though, my point is, it's not an educator's job to solve Johnny's parents fighting, etc, etc.

Christine Chamberlain