[Durham INC] Response to Rooney:

Darius Mercedes Little Darius.M.Little at alumni.unc.edu
Wed May 23 15:44:03 EDT 2012

Real simple:  I was not going to waste my time, or Political Capital that I've worked for, on an issue that was clearly already going in the other direction.

After seeing others who tired, shutdown, I wasn't going to waste my breath.

I'd assume, the same reason you didn't ask any questions about Dornfried (since you've expressed here not knowing much about him) - right?

At this point, for the sake of list serv respectability, we can take this conversation 1-on-1.

I've clearly made my points, succinctly.

- Darius

Darius M. Little
Executive Business Consultant  and
Strategic Marketing Analyst

(web) www.linkedin.com/in/dariuslittle

Manta Business Profile/Report:
http://www.manta.com/c/mtlwj1m/little-s-business-consulting

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." [Matt 21:22]