[Durham INC] New from the Rev-elution - Jeanne Lucas

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 12:08:02 EDT 2012

So...if we are not African American, then we are racist, even when we don't realize it. Got it.

Why don't we get off this thread and start talking about how to repair the damage and diminish it in the future until it disappears altogether, albeit generations from now.

What are some *specific* practices you recommend we do or put in place in our society toward this end?

For instance,
Not just, 'stop discriminating' or 'eliminate poverty', but more like 'give AA families free computers and WIFI every 5 years, free entry to private preschools, etc.' (just an example, haven't really thought it out).

Specifics.

Melissa