[Durham INC] New from the Rev-elution - Jeanne Lucas

joymicklewalker at gmail.com joymicklewalker at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 20:50:28 EDT 2012

One phrase as an answer to your question. "Be the change you want to see in the world" Mahatma Ghandi.  By reading and understanding the most you can about the African American experience you lessen your ignorance and contribution to the problem of racial misunderstanding, it starts with each of us individually to care about the impacts we have on the society either knowingly or unknowingly. Read and take the time to understand that you don't know it all and it wil make a difference.