[Durham INC] Discussion on Race

Carl Kenney revcwkii at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 10:53:11 EDT 2012

Well stated.  I've attempted to respond to all who respond to me, and would like to discontinue the discussion on this site.

Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 07:41:10 -0700
From: bulldurhamnc at yahoo.com
Subject: Discussion on Race
To: christinebbd at yahoo.com; revcwkii at hotmail.com
CC: inc-list at durhaminc.org

Hi Folks,
As one of the INC listserv administrators, I'd respectfully like to request that this dialogue be continued in a different venue:  specifically I would like to suggest it continue at Carl's blog site where there is space for readers to comment.
I have read all of the posts, and I am not objecting to anything being said.  I just don't think the INC listserv is the proper place for blog posts and comments on blog posts. There are an amazing number of good blogs in Durham.  If all of them started posting on the INC listserv, and if all of the comments were added, everything else related to INC would be drowned out.
The listserv is really for news and announcements, and I'm willing to stretch the definitions of news and announcements pretty far.   But this has gone
 beyond that.
Thanks.
John Martin, PresidentInterNeighborhood Council of Durham