[Durham INC] A perfect storm, Carl Kenney

John Martin bulldurhamnc at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 11:08:00 EDT 2012

Darius,
I would also like to see more African-American neighborhoods participate in INC.  Now that you and Dick Ford are Co-Chairs of a task force to increase neighborhood participation in INC, I hope this will be a major goal.  It might be a good time to ask other people on the listserv to join the task force.  INC needs to be broadly representative of Durham.
Thanks for your efforts.
John Martin, PresidentInterNeighborhood Council of Durham