[Durham INC] FW: Join us! Bike ride and lunch at Tyler's, Sat. June 16th 10am-1pm

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 18:45:46 EDT 2012

It's probably only necessary to tell them you want to go if you are planning to be at lunch.
Regards, pat

Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 16:16:12 -0400
Subject: Join us! Bike ride and lunch at Tyler's, Sat. June 16th 10am-1pm
From: carina.barnett-loro at sierraclub.org

Hi friends,
Hope y'all are well!
It's been such a beautiful, mild June so far, and we're hoping that it stays that way next weekend for the Headwaters' Group of the Sierra Club's bike ride!

On Saturday, June 16th at 10am, we'll be biking the urban portion of the American Tobacco Trail in Durham, which is about 13 miles out and back, and then relax with a beer, burger, or both at Tyler's Taproom across the street.

Meet at the Trailhead (located at the corner of Blackwell Street and Morehead Avenue across from the Durham Bulls Athletic Park) at 10am, and we'll group ourselves based on comfort level and distance before hitting the trail. There will be a group that goes out halfway and back, and also a group of walkers for folks who aren't interested in biking. In short, something for everyone!

Thanks for letting us know if you can make it so we can plan accordingly for lunch reservations.
Hope to see a good group next Saturday. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Warmly,Carina--Carina Barnett-LoroConservation Program CoordinatorNorth Carolina Sierra Club
(w) 919-833-8471 | (c) 919-724-1109Facebook | Twitter | OffshorewindNC