[Durham INC] [durhambikeandped] Fwd: [ABCDdurham] Mayor Bell Invites Feedback on IBM Report for Engaging Durham's Youth

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 10:00:12 EDT 2012

If they do reinvent the wheel, then the costs should be lower, right? I say 'should be' knowing of examples where taxpayers have paid for stormwater services to duplicate services available through the Soil and Water Conservation Division.

There is profit in duplication, but not for the taxpayer.

Melissa