[Durham INC] volunteer for Durham public schools this Saturday!!

kacie martin kcmartin at clearwire.net
Mon Jun 11 14:48:50 EDT 2012

Dear Neighbors,

Please come out this Saturday, June 16, 2012, from 9am to 12pm
to help us move 4 truckloads of soil for a conservation garden being
planted at Neal Middle School.

The conservation garden is affiliated with an NC A & T grant project.
Additionally, the conservation garden will be an educational resource
for Neal Middle School students and staff.

If you decide to join us Saturday, please consider bringing for your
own use:
a wheelbarrow, a shovel, a dirt rake, and some gloves.

ALSO.... save your recycled cardboard this week and bring it along to
Neal
Saturday morning! We are using a no-till method to construct the
garden and
we will be placing the soil and compost on a cardboard-lined garden
project space.

For more information please contact me, Kacie Martin (contact info in
signature line)
or Mr. Donald Bryson--supervising faculty member at Neal Middle School

Neal Middle School
201 Baptist Road
Durham, NC 27704
tel. (919) 560-3955

Thank you!
Kacie Martin

Kathleen C. Martin, Ph.D.
Earth's Answer Gardening & Ecological Rehabilitiation
713 Arnette Ave
Durham, NC 27701
tel 919.627.4007
kcmartin at clearwire.net