[Durham INC] no advertisements please

Darius Little Darius.M.Little at alumni.unc.edu
Sat Jun 16 14:10:18 EDT 2012

Funny you mentioned this - I'd asked President Martin about this very topic earlier this morning (not specifically related to this email from Erin (we know her), but from others.

I just don't think individuals who have not been active in the organization, or shown interest, should be allowed to send out advertisement for their personal Non-Profits, etc.

Yes, my email has my company and personal pages attached.  However (1) my emails are about community issues directly relating to INC, not a direct solicitation for you to seek my services. (2) I'm active in the group and have been for a while now, so my motive is validated.

Others however are solely scoping this site out for personal advancement purposes, not to advance INC matters.

Just my 6-cents.

- DML

Darius M. Little
Executive Business Consultant  and
Strategic Marketing Analyst

(web) www.linkedin.com/in/dariuslittle

Manta Business Profile/Report:
http://www.manta.com/c/mtlwj1m/little-s-business-consulting

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." [Matt 21:22]