[Durham INC] Tonight's Agenda

John Martin bulldurhamnc at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 10:05:32 EDT 2012

Good Morning All,
Attached is the agenda for our June meeting.  As usual, we will be meeting at the Neighborhood Improvement Services Conference Room, Building #2, Third Floor, Golden Belt Arts Campus, 807 E. Main St.
The agenda may appear short, but I don't believe the meeting will be short.  The presentation by stormwater management could easily take an hour and a half.  IMPORTANT NOTE:  You might think this presentation is only important to Trinity Park and Old North Durham.  You would be wrong.  As you will learn tonight, even if this project goes through as envisioned, the City will have to carry out similar projects in other neighborhoods.  Therefore, something very similar may be coming to a neighborhood near you.  And even if your neighborhood  is not affected, the cost to the City is projected to be astronomical.  It behooves us all to understand what this is about.
See you tonight.
John Martin, PresidentInterNeighborhood Council of Durham

DURHAM  INTERNEIGHBORHOOD
COUNCIL

Delegate’s Meeting, June
26, 2012

A G E N D A

I.          Welcome and Introductions   7
p.m.

II.         Approval of the
May Minutes

III.        Stormwater Management Proposal for the former Duke Diet and Fitness
Center:  Paul Wiebke,  Sandra Wilbur &
Lance Fontaine

IV.        Parks and Recreation
Master Plan Steering Committee

V.         Neighborhood Heroes Award and Ceremony:
Mike Shiflett, Bill Anderson & Tom Miller.

V.         Membership Drive
Task Force:  Dick Ford & Darius
Little

VI.        Adjournment