[Durham INC] Help if you can

David Harris harrisdl2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 11:25:29 EDT 2012

I'm sorry to inconvenience you with this, I'm stranded here and need to
get back home without delay.  I traveled to Madrid, Spain for a short
vacation and was robbed on my way back to my hotel suite, the robbers
made away with my ID, credit card,cash,phones and my return flight
ticket. I've reported the incident to the police and made the embassy
aware of this, the embassy is willing to help, but the initiative for
financial assistance should come from my bank, making the process slower
 and my flight leaves in just a few hours! I'd be pleased if you could
loan me some money, about $1,300 so i can sort out my hotel bills and
get myself back home. I'll refund your money as soon as i get home from
Spain. Please let me know if you can be of help.

Waiting to hear from you.

ThanksDavid Harris919-906-2203