[Durham INC] Nominate Neighborhood Heroes

John Martin bulldurhamnc at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 09:57:33 EDT 2012

Hi Folks,
The InterNeighborhood Council of Durham is now soliciting nominations for our 2012 Neighborhood Heroes Awards.
Please nominate someone who has made your neighborhood, or another neighborhood, better. "Better" can be construed as broadly as possible.  The only restriction is that awards are not given for work done as part of one's regular job.
Simply send us a brief statement of why an individual is deserving of an award, and give us contact information.
Nominations can be submitted by U.S. mail to:
InterNeighborhood Council of Durham762 NInth St., #700Durham, NC 27705
or by email to:
interneighborhoodcouncil at gmail.com
Winners will be invited to a recognition ceremony at Motorco on Tuesday, October 23.
Please bring this up at your neighborhood meetings, and put it on your neighborhood list serve.   We would like to solicit as many nominations as possible.  Hurry, the deadline is August 1.
Thanks.
John Martin, PresidentInterNeighborhood Council of Durham