[Durham INC] July Meeting Agenda

Interneighborhood Council interneighborhoodcouncil at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 22:27:45 EDT 2012

Hello,

Attached is the agenda for the July delegate's meeting of the
InterNeighborhood Council of Durham.  We will meet Tuesday, July 24 at 7
p.m.  As usual we will meet in the Neighborhood Improvement Services
Conference Room, 3rd Floor, Building #2, Golden Belt Arts Complex, 807 E.
Main St.

I'll see you there.

John Martin, President
InterNeighborhood Council of Durham

*D**URHAM  **I**NTER**N**EIGHBORHOOD  **C**OUNCIL*

* *

Delegate’s Meeting, July 24, 2012

A G E N D A

I.            Welcome and Introductions   7 p.m.

II.           Approval of the June Minutes

III.          Appearance:  Drew Cummings, Durham Assistant County Manager,
& Mike Shiflett

IV.          Neighborhood Heroes Award and Ceremony:  Mike Shiflett, Bill
Anderson & Tom Miller.

V.           Membership Drive Task Force:  Dick Ford

VI.          Neighborhood Reports

VII.         New Addresses:  interneighborhoodcouncil at gmail.com

              InterNeighborhood Council of Durham, 762 Ninth St., #700,
Durham, NC 27705

VIII.        Adjournment