[Durham INC] New from the Rev-elution

John Martin bulldurhamnc at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 15:51:39 EDT 2012

Christine,
We've been through this before, and this is the only warning I'm going to give:
Discussions of race and bus service in Durham are acceptable on the INC list serv, but posts that consist only of sarcasm and sneering are not acceptable on any subject.
I expect people to police themselves, but if you can't, I will.
John Martin, PresidentInterNeighborhood Council of Durham