[Durham INC] FW: Goose Creek

Hailey, Bill Bill.Hailey at durhamnc.gov
Wed Aug 29 15:49:07 EDT 2012

Hi Bill,

Thanks for reporting this to us.  Matt Smith is investigating the report
and will inform all of us with his findings upon his return.

Bill

Bill Hailey

Senior Water Quality Technician

City of Durham, NC | Public Works | Stormwater Services | Water Quality

101 City Hall Plaza, Suite 3200

Durham, NC 27701

P: 919.560.4326 x30214 | F: 919.560.4316

Bill.Hailey at DurhamNC.gov

http://www.DurhamNC.gov/stormwater <http://www.durhamnc.gov/stormwater>

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.

P Before printing this email, please consider your budget and the
environment.
If you must print, please print only what you need and save ink with the
free Eco-Font <http://www.ecofont.eu/downloads_en.html> .