[Durham INC] FW: Goose Creek

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 16:02:40 EDT 2012

Thank you,  Bill.

I'll  forward your findings to the INC listserv when you send 'em.

Bill

In a message dated 8/29/2012 3:51:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Bill.Hailey at durhamnc.gov writes:

Hi  Bill,
Thanks  for reporting this to us.  Matt Smith is investigating the report
and  will inform all of us with his findings upon his return.
Bill
Bill  Hailey
Senior  Water Quality Technician
City  of Durham, NC | Public Works | Stormwater Services | Water Quality
101  City Hall Plaza, Suite 3200
Durham,  NC 27701
P:  919.560.4326 x30214 | F: 919.560.4316
_Bill.Hailey at DurhamNC.gov_ (mip://09db6710/James.Azarelo@durhamnc.gov)
_http://www.DurhamNC.gov/stormwater_ (http://www.durhamnc.gov/stormwater)
E-mail  correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina  Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third  parties.
P  Before  printing this email, please consider your budget and the
environment.
If  you must print, please print only what you need and save ink with the
free _Eco-Font_ (http://www.ecofont.eu/downloads_en.html) .