[Durham INC] Help with Amazon and Barnes and Noble --

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 09:33:55 EDT 2012

Hi everyone.

If any of you have read my children's picture book, Eddie the Electron, I would greatly appreciate it if you would leave feedback on my Amazon and Barnes and Noble listings. If you are interested in the book, the Durham library has several copies and I can give you a signed copy for $7 (it is $12.99 in local bookstores and at Barnes and Noble).

But the main purpose of this email is to request that you take 5 minutes and leave some feedback if you already have or have read the book.

http://www.amazon.com/Eddie-Electron-Melissa-B-Rooney/dp/1442110376/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1346851776&sr=8-1&keywords=Melissa+Rooney+electron

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/eddie-the-electron-melissa-b-rooney/1019388309?ean=9781442110373

There has been some interest in the book lately, and reviews could help with the progress.

Thanks so much!
Melissa (Rooney)

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group

.