[Durham INC] Free Durham Dental Services:

Darius M. Little Darius.M.Little at alumni.unc.edu
Tue Sep 11 10:47:43 EDT 2012

*FYI*

My name is Zerita Buchanan and I am writing to let you know about free dental services in Durham. I am a 3rd year dental student at UNC School of Dentistry and President of the Student National Dental Association. Recently my student organization opened a free dental clinic called the "SNDA Caare Clinic".

We are located at 214 Broadway Street in downtown Durham. We service patients who do not have dental insurance (including Medicaid) every Tuesday evening at 6pm.

My student organization caters to the needs of minority and underserved populations. If you know anyone who is in need of immediate dental care please send them our way. Treatment is performed by 3rd and 4th year dental students who are supervised by a dental school faculty member.

To find more information on this clinic please visit: http://www.uncsnda.com/index.php/caare-clinic/

Zerita C. Buchanan

Darius M. Little
Executive Business Consultant  and
Strategic Marketing Analyst

(web) www.linkedin.com/in/dariuslittle

Manta Business Profile/Report:
http://www.manta.com/c/mtlwj1m/little-s-business-consulting

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." [Matt 21:22]