[Durham INC] - Congratulations -

Darius M. Little Darius.M.Little at alumni.unc.edu
Wed Oct 24 10:49:38 EDT 2012

My INC Family -

Last night's Neighborhood Heroes Awards was simply incredible.  It was truly a wonderful, "folksy" (Rosemarie Kitchin, 2012) event.

The attendance was superb (I was of the belief that the attendance for the Candidate's Forum would be superior to that of the Neighborhood Heroes event - I was clearly wrong).

I want to send open congratulations (and much appreciation for their organizing efforts) to our President, John Martin; President Emeritus, Tom Miller; Planning Committee Member (and award winner), Bill Anderson and last but not least, Mike Shiflett, for your organizing, and executing, such a positive, successful event.

There was diversity of all sorts and a real, "down home" family atmosphere.  Last night was an example of Durham at its best.

Thanks a lot for your contributions guys.

Darius

Darius M. Little
Executive Business Consultant  and
Strategic Marketing Analyst

(web) www.linkedin.com/in/dariuslittle

Manta Business Profile/Report:
http://www.manta.com/c/mtlwj1m/little-s-business-consulting

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." [Matt 21:22]