[Durham INC] Tonight's Meeting Agenda

Interneighborhood Council interneighborhoodcouncil at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 10:23:44 EST 2012

Hello Everyone,

Our last Delegates' meeting for 2012 will be tonight at 7 p.m. at the NIS
Conference Room, Golden Belt, Building #2, 807 E. Main St.  I realize the
holiday season has started, but we need to have some important discussions
about what INC will be doing in 2013.  The agenda is below and attached.
 Please print a copy and bring to the meeting.

I'll see you there.

John Martin, President
InterNeighborhood Council of Durham

*D**URHAM  **I**NTER**N**EIGHBORHOOD  **C**OUNCIL*

* *

Delegate’s Meeting, November 27, 2012

A G E N D A

I.            Welcome and Introductions

II.           Approval of the September Minutes

III.          Lincoln Apartments and Rapid Re-Housing:  Joi Stepney,
Assistant Director, Housing for New Hope

IV.         Writing for the Newspapers:  Bob Ashley, Herald-Sun & Mark
Shultz, Durham News (N&O)

V.          INC Dues:  John Martin

VI.         Parks and Recreation Master Plan Committee Update:  Nate Brown

VII.        Planning INC Events for 2013:  Discussion

             A.  City Council Candidates Forum

             B.  Other Events

VIII.     Speakers and Issues for Future Meetings:  Discussion

IX.      INC Officer Succession Plan:  Discussion

X.       Neighborhood Reports:  Old North Durham, Peter Katz

XI.      Announcements

XII.     Adjournment