[Durham INC] Job openings - Peoples Channel & Blue Ridge Environmental Defense League; & Paid Internships w/ Democracy NC

Laura Drey lauradrey at ncrrbiz.com
Tue Feb 19 18:30:19 EST 2013

Please spread the word across North Carolina and beyond about the job openings with Peoples Channel & Blue Ridge Environmental Defense League. Democracy North Carolina is hiring paid internships for its Democracy Summer program.

For more information on these job opportunities see below for descriptions of the non-profits and the attachments for explanations of the what the work entails.

Thanks.

Laura

------

--------