[Durham INC] Free resource for Homeowners Associtions (HOA's)

American LAbor .org mshiflett at americanlabor.org
Thu Feb 21 15:18:46 EST 2013

All,

I have a phenomenal amount of respect for Jim Slaughter.  Besides being a good friend and community person,  he's also an attorney who knows a lot about HOA's and the problems they face on a daily basis.

In the past,  I've forwarded free advice from his website to the INC and whenever someone's posted a question to the group looking for help.

I personally have referred to his intelligence to answer questions that I don't have answers to when it came to details involving HOA governance.

I'm forwarding this posting (see below) for those of you who might benefit from some great FREE advice and guidance.

Mike Shiflett