[Durham INC] UDO Revisions

Interneighborhood Council interneighborhoodcouncil at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 09:25:33 EDT 2013

Good Morning Council Members, Manager Bonfield, and Director Medlin,

This weekend the Executive Committee of the InterNeighborhood Council of
Durham passed the attached resolution on the UDO with one dissenting vote.
 The revisions to the UDO were discussed at the last delegates' meeting of
INC on February 26, and there was a consensus among the delegates that the
INC should ask the Council to postpone adopting a revised UDO until the
revisions, themselves, are revised.

We appreciate all the hard work and serious thought that the Planning
Department has put into these revisions, and we commend them for their
efforts so far.  We simply believe that their work is not yet complete.

We hope that you will postpone the adoption of the revised UDO until these
issues are addressed.

Respectfully,

John Martin, President
InterNeighborhood Council of Durham