[Durham INC] The Very Scary Senate Bill 612

Ed Harrison ed.harrison at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 27 10:45:04 EDT 2013

There's a whole other bill, the so-called "Cell Tower Deployment Act," that appears to eliminate all local control over expansion or installation of cell towers. That's House Bill 664.  The link to it is:   http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/BillLookUp/BillLookUp.pl?Session=2013&BillID=h664&submitButton=Go

I can also supply a lengthy analysis of that bill's potential negative impacts on local governments from a local planner (unsigned).

Ed Harrison