[Durham INC] Durham's Teer house (infant massage, new parents, and Parkinson's programs)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 08:24:36 EDT 2013

See attached. The Teer house also does a GREAT infant-massage class several times a year.

http://www.durhamregional.org/events/20130205135649658

It was an immense help with my colicky 3rd infant and even worked on my grumpy husband (smile). Wish I'd done it with my other two kids.
Cheers,Melissa (Rooney)