[Durham INC] 1 correction to my last email --

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sat May 11 00:58:42 EDT 2013

Please psychologically omit the excerpt below from my previous email response regarding the SWCD and the city's Stormwater Services. I believe I initially misunderstood what John Cox was saying by his statements (quoted below).
Sleepy time for me now...Thx,M
8) "At the same time, City stormwater staff is also working to expand the range of measures for which credits are available, including stream restorations, ... backyard rain gardens, fertilizer management plans, and other non-structural measures.  This includes promoting or funding research to provide the data needed to establish credits..."
The SWCD has been doing this for years, apparently in parallel to you guys. You all really need to get together on this. You may not have to expand with regard to these services. Perhaps the city can just give the SWCD a bone and take advantage of their expertise here.