[Durham INC] Hillside Foreign Exchange Student --

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Thu May 16 14:08:06 EDT 2013

Hillside High is getting its first (at least in a while) exchange student and those involved need to find another family to host a ready-and-waiting exchange student (and a separate family to serve as the liason family, who has a student at Hillside that could help the exchange student get comfortable and learn how to navigate things).
If you know of anyone in the Hillside District who might be willing to host a foreign exchange student (the current exchange student is from Norway), please contact me so I can put them in touch with the people they need to talk to.
Thanks!Melissa (Rooney)