[Durham INC] Volunteer for the Doughman! -- Saturday May 25th--

Matt Dudek matt.dudek at gmail.com
Fri May 17 00:49:29 EDT 2013

Hello DOUGH Fans!!

In less than two weeks, the 2013 DOUGHMAN, Durham's favorite quadrathalon, will be hitting the streets of the Bull City on Sat., May 25!  Starting at 8am, bear witness as more than 85 teams run, bike, swim and nomnomnom their ways through Durham.  Spectators can sample cuisine and drinks from local vendors during the first-ever DOUGHMAN hEArTs Durham Food Fair, beginning at 9:30am (additional details below). Both events will take place in the Durham Centre parking lot (corner of Rigsbee and Seminary).

Join Our Volunteer Team!
The DOUGHMAN celebrates all of the things that make Durham great – cuisine (after all, it’s the “South’s Tastiest Town” according to Southern Living), culture and COMMUNITY.  If you’re not racing, consider volunteering to help make sure this event is the doughiest ever.  We knead all of the helping hands we can get, particularly the day of the event, and we would love to see some of your shiny, happy faces on Sat. May 25.  Bonus: each volunteer gets a 2013 DOUGHMAN t-shirt!!  Find out more at:www.doughman.org/volunteer.

Sign up Here!