[Durham INC] Mailbox Question

Mike Woodard mike at mikewoodard.com
Wed May 29 22:39:13 EDT 2013

I finally got to talk with a higher-up at the regional office in Greensboro this afternoon. Wayne Sayer, the regional manager of delivery services, was surprised that this was still an issue. He said to me, "I dealt with that eight months ago. I thought it was over." My reply:
"I've been dealing with it for eight YEARS, and it is never over." As I relayed the stories to him, especially about the bogus letters that are clearly not USPS document, it was clear that he was not happy this was going on.

He promised me that he and the regional
Operations Manager will be working with Postmaster King to assure that the policy gets communicated to the route carriers. I will follow up with him next week to see how that communication is going.

We have their attention in Greensboro, and we won't let go now... Stay vigilant in
case some route carrier goes rogue in the meantime.

Mike Woodard
NC Senator
mike at mikewoodard.com
919.599.5143