[Durham INC] Proposal for Black Academy in Durham NC

Darius M. Little Darius.M.Little at alumni.unc.edu
Tue Jun 25 09:32:11 EDT 2013

Jan,

Thanks for your response - and keep working in the vineyard.  You are a solid progressive.

Darius M. Little
Executive Business Consultant  and
Strategic Marketing Analyst

(web) www.linkedin.com/in/dariuslittle

*A MANTA Verified and Approved Industry Leader in Strategic Business Consulting*

http://www.manta.com/c/mtlwj1m/little-s-business-consulting

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall
receive." [Matt 21:22]