[Durham INC] Durham's Farmers' Markets and Farms

Debra A Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 14:52:48 EDT 2013

Unfortunately our n'hood list serve does not allow attachments. Assume some
others in same boat. Any way to get around this - say a link to the info
(which can go in a message text)? I could cut and paste the info failing all
else, but it makes for a long email (a list sin to some) and not as nice
looking.