[Durham INC] Fw: list of concealed wireless communications facilities in Durham

Scott Carter carterjs at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 1 09:52:29 EDT 2013

Hi Dorothy,

The concealed cell tower in Woodcroft is on a wooded undeveloped lot at the
corner of Woodcroft Parkway and Fortunes Ridge Drive.
This is near the intersection of WC Pkwy and Fayetteville Road.    This
monopine cell tower stands in an area with many other tall pine
trees, and it is very well concealed.   In fact, I would guess that most
Woodcroft residents are not even aware that it is there.     So, depending
on the situation, I do think that this type of tower can be used
effectively.

Here's a picture of it from googlemaps streetview.

Scott Carter
Woodcroft