[Durham INC] Needed tonight: Recycling in Your School - Your response needed for a quick survey

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 17:36:07 EDT 2013

Hello. Please see below and consider taking the (literally) 3 minutes it takes to complete the survey below, which will help determine how many schools in Durham actually recycle and help spread this practice at our public, private, charter, and other schools.

If you believe that recycled materials are separately collected but utimately get thrown in with the general trash at collection, please indicate this as well. I know this has happened at my kids' school for several years now, and it would be good to figure things out in this regard.

Thanks for caring (and sharing)!
Melissa (Rooney)
See below...