[Durham INC] An easy way to help the newly reinstated Lowe's Grove Middle School PTA

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 24 14:31:34 EDT 2013

Please see the email below, which I sent to my neighborhood listserv. If you could save boxtops and education labels and/or link your VIC/MVP/Target-Red cards to Lowe's Grove (instructions below), we sure would appreciate it. It's a little task for you, but if we get half of Durham to do it, it could result in big benefits for us ;-)

If you are able to collect 100 boxtops or more (not a hard task even with your regular shopping, but you have to look for them and cut them out), I would greatly appreciate it if you'd mail your boxtops/labels to me:

Melissa Rooney
301 Spring Garden Drive
Durham, NC 27713
mmr121570 at yahoo.com

If you don't want to spend the 44 cents for postage or you have a box full of boxtops, just email me and I will arrange to pick it up the next time I am in your area (you can just leave it on your front stoop).

Melissa (Rooney)