[Durham INC] Free Money for Lowe's Grove

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 13:35:08 EDT 2013

Please click on the Target link below and vote for Lowe's Grove (Durham, NC). You can do this each week until Sept 21.

Give With Target

or
http://givewith.target.com/

It takes 25 votes to start. After that Target will give LGMS $25 and $1 for each additional vote up to 10,000.

Again, the LGMS-PTA, of which I am president, just restarted (after over 10 years of inactivity) in December 2012. We really need to raise funds to get our PTA off the ground!

Thanks in advance for your help in raising money via Target --
Melissa (Rooney)
LGMS-PTA