[Durham INC] Note wrt voting for Lowe's Grove via Target

Mel mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 23:38:50 EDT 2013

Forgot to mention (wrt the email below)...though the rules state that you can vote for LGMS until Sep 21, the gig is up when Target reaches $5M donated (they r at 1.7M now, it says).

So please cast your vote sooner than later (right now would be great).

And please ask 5-10 friends/family to do likewise. I want to win $10K for Lowe's Grove!

Oh, and they only access your facebk page to tell who you are (so you can't keep voting agn and agn).

Thx agn for your help!
Melissa (Rooney)
(Original Email below)

All the darkness in the world cannot put out a single candle.
~St. Francis of Assisi

Begin forwarded message: