[Durham INC] *Housing + Health Symposium

Satcher, Wanona Wanona.Satcher at durhamnc.gov
Fri Aug 30 19:04:13 EDT 2013

Happy Friday!

Earlier this month I sent a save-the-date for our fall symposium. Below
is the link for tickets to this free event!

Attached is the flyer for the "Building Stronger Communities: Housing +
Health Equity." Please forward to friends, family, neighborhood groups
and colleagues. The symposium will take place at the Durham Convention
Center (adjacent to Marriot Hotel) from 8:30am-5:00pm, will include two
panel discussions, a lunch and workshop facilitated by residents. This
lecture follows our successful spring Affordable Housing + Transit event
and is part of the "Innovation in City Development, Culture and Research
Series."

I hope to see you there!

https://durhamhousing.eventbrite.com/

For questions and/or sponsorship inquiries please contact me!

Thanks,

Wanona Satcher

Durham Urban Innovation Center, Project Manager

Wanona.Satcher at Durhamnc.gov <mailto:Wanona.Satcher at Durhamnc.gov>

City of Durham, North Carolina

807 East Main Street

Durham, NC 27701

919-560-1647 ext 34227