[Durham INC] $ for Lowe's Grove Middle School - how you can help

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 20:20:52 EDT 2013

I know I'm probably driving a few people nuts, but those who voted for Lowe's Grove (a Title 1 STEM school with Environmental Engineering/Science as an elective) before can now vote again. Each vote earns the school/PTA $1, and we can really use the start up money. I don't usually do these things, but this one is straightforward, everyone wins ($1/vote, period), and I figure big companies like Target owe society a little backpay.

Here is the link (you have to have a Facebook account to vote, bc this is how they identify you and ensure there is no more than 1 vote/person each week):

http://givewith.target.com/school/62949

We are only at 168 votes (after two weeks of my hounding people), but that's better than nothing. Please help if you can.

Thanks!
Melissa (Rooney)
LGMS-PTA President