[Durham INC] Free! "Knowing Our Local Watersheds" - winter course

Mel mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 10:27:42 EDT 2013

See below and attached. These guys got the SWCD's Urban Conservation award. If you would like to invite them to say a few words about their free course, don't hesitate to contact Ann Deupree (below).

More info in this recent DN article:
http://www.thedurhamnews.com/2013/08/27/3135987/melissa-rooney-awards-icing-on.html

Melissa

Sent by iPhone
Melissa Rooney, Ph. D.
Durham, NC, USA
mmr121570 at yahoo.com

All the darkness in the world cannot put out a single candle.
~St. Francis of Assisi

Begin forwarded message: