[Durham INC] P.S. (Re: Support Lowe's Grove Middle School - Buy a T-shirt)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 22 08:33:36 EDT 2013

I forgot to mention:

To order a LGMS t-shirt, you can send an order form and check to
LGMS-PTA
c/o Melissa Rooney
301 Spring Garden Drive
Durham, NC 27713

Or you can pay me directly via Paypal (mmr121570 at yahoo.com), and I will write a check for all payments to the LGMS-PTA. If you choose this latter option, please don't forget to include (in the Paypal Message to Seller) the size(s) you want and your home address for delivery.

Thanks!
Melissa (Rooney)