[Durham INC] Agenda for Tonight's Delegate's Meeting--September 24, 2013

Interneighborhood Council interneighborhoodcouncil at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 09:30:11 EDT 2013

Delegates,

Attached and below is the agenda for tonight's meeting.  As usual, we meet
at the Neighborhood Improvement Services Conference Room, 3rd Floor,
Building #2, Golden Belt Arts Complex, 807 E. Main St.  Any interested
citizen is welcome to attend.  Please print out a copy of the agenda and
bring it with you.

Thanks.  I'll see you tonight.

John Martin, President
InterNeighborhood Council of Durham

*D**URHAM  **I**NTER**N**EIGHBORHOOD  **C**OUNCIL*

**

Delegate’s Meeting, September 24, 2013

A G E N D A

   1. Welcome and Introductions
   2. Approval of August Minutes
   3. Annual President’s Report --John Martin
   4. Annual Treasurer’s Report -- Pete Katz
   5. Candidate’s Forum -- Don Lebkes
   6. Cell Towers -- Donna Rudolph
   7. Proposed Resolution on Cleveland-Holloway Local Historic District
   8. Committee Reports
   9. Election of New Officers and Executive Committee:
      1. Scott Carter, President
      2. Phil Azar, Vice-President
      3. Pat Carstensen, Secretary
      4. Susan Sewell, Treasurer
      5. Dick Ford, At-Large
      6. Pete Katz, At-large
      7. John Martin, Past President and Communications

   1. Neighborhood Reports
   2. Adjournment