[Durham INC] Last 3 days to vote for LGMS (5s, $1/vote)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 26 13:03:13 EDT 2013

Target STILL hasn't given away 5 Million yet...meaning you can STILL vote for LGMS (we get $1 per vote). We have made $262 for the PTA so far, but we could make up to $10,000 if we can just get people to vote.

I'd be happy with $300 at this point, truth be told.

If you have a FB page (or don't mind making one -- takes 10 s and you don't have to enter anything more personal than an e-mail address), please click below and vote now. Thanks in advance!

And please ask your FB friends to do likewise!

http://givewith.target.com/school/62949

Thanks again!
Melissa (Rooney)