[Durham INC] Call for Agenda Items

Scott Carter carterjs at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 15 14:17:36 EDT 2013

Hello INC Delegates,

Our regular monthly INC Delegates meeting is a week from today, Tuesday,
October 22, at 7 p.m.  If you have items for the agenda, please let me know
by the end of the week.

At this point, we have two presentations on the agenda:
- A representative from Durham Public Schools will present the new state
Common Core standards and what they mean for Durham
- Tobin Fried from the Durham Sustainability Office will present a new
social marketing campaign focused on increasing environmental action, and
other projects.

I have also received some other requests for agenda time for committee
reports, etc.

Thanks.

Scott Carter, (new) President
InterNeighborhood Council of Durham

(At some point soon, I will get the password to the INC gmail id from John
Martin so I can send these types of announcements from that id.)

Durham INC Mailing List
list at durham-inc.org
http://www.durham-inc.org/list.html