[Durham INC] Date for Nov/Dec INC Delegate meeting - Tuesday December 10

Tom Miller tom-miller1 at nc.rr.com
Thu Oct 24 11:34:12 EDT 2013

Thanks, Scott.

From: inc-list-bounces at rtpnet.org [mailto:inc-list-bounces at rtpnet.org] On
Behalf Of Interneighborhood Council
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 11:05 AM
To: inc-list at rtpnet.org
Subject: [Durham INC] Date for Nov/Dec INC Delegate meeting - Tuesday
December 10

Hello INC Delegates,

As we discussed at this week's INC meeting, we need to reschedule our
November meeting since it normally falls during the week of Thanksgiving.
Based on the conference room availability, I am scheduling a combined
November-December meeting for Tuesday, December 10, 7pm, in our usual Golden
Belt NIS Conference Room.   Please mark you calendars for the new date of
this meeting.   Thanks.

Scott Carter
INC President