[Durham INC] Fw: Norfolk Southern / Durham tax bill / INC meeting

Scott Carter carterjs at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 24 13:06:12 EDT 2013

Hello INC folks,

Please see the string of  notes below as follow up to the questions about
tax value and taxes paid by Norfolk Southern as part of the discussion of
the Duke Beltline at our INC meeting this week.
Thanks to Reynolds Smith for providing this additional information.

Scott Carter
INC President
----- Forwarded by Scott Carter/Raleigh/IBM on 10/24/2013 01:01 PM -----